Current online professional development offerings
Sponsor an Educator
We offer scholarships for teachers in need to support their professional development. Your generous donation can make a difference! To donate, please fill out this form.
2020-21 meeting dates & topics
- October 14: Introduction: A queer start
- November 11: Cultivating a community of teacher researchers for anti-oppressive education: Who are we, and where are we (going) in all of this?
- December 9: A history of silence and cis-heteronormativity in schools
- January 20: Intersectionality, specifically
- February 17: Queer(ing) pedagogy/ Disrupting cis-heteronormativity
- March 10: Transgender and gender expansive youth (in schools)
- April 14: Queering classrooms
- May 12: Discipline, Punish, Push-out: Policing queerness with what’s “normal”
- June TBD: Talking to parents/families about “the work”